Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fall Break: Halloween Costumes

I'm a rockin 80's chick. This is a costume that shows your 80's side. Unfortunately it's sold out for the season.
I was born to be bad. This a devil costume.It's a simple costume with a shirt and  skirt. This comes with a tail .
Bzzz where's my honey! Who wouldn't want such a cute costume. You can get so many assessories to match this costume.
Hi Hello Kitty. If your a hello kitty fan this is great for you. It's a shirt with her on it with a hot pink skirt.
Who doesn't want a little candy corn? Well this costume has stripes.(candy corn colors) and a cute striped hat.
Arrgh! Every girl needs a little pirate in them and this will be just  enough. From the bandana to the leggings to the gloves this is perfect.  
If you want to see more cool costumes go to www.partycity.com/catergory/halloween

4 comments:

  1. These are all cute costumes. I like the hippie girl and candy corn witch best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the costumes those are the best costumes ever. The first one is the best one to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These costumes are great I like the first and fourth one best

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last costume-the pirate one is what I am for halloween

    ReplyDelete