Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fashion Friday

This fall means new fall fashions! Every week starting now I will make a outfit of the week.                                  
This is the pant of the week. I like this because of the buttons  and the different colors. I like tie dyed kind of colors. So this is right for me.
This the shoe of the week. I love it because it's black and because of the covering. I also like it because of it's style. This is just the perfect shoe!
This is the shirt of the week. I like this shirt because it has fall qualities. I also like it because of the bright  pink and white. To me it makes the shirt pop out.                                                                    

3 comments:

  1. The jeans are just too cute. The heels are going to be gone fast when are go to the store and buy them. The shirt is just to die for too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jeans are hot and the shoes are hotter.

    ReplyDelete